The hostel was opened inside the former monastery of Santa Maria delle Grazie, an XVIII c. structure comprehending the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the Magliano Sabina town library. From its roof it is possible to enjoy a 360o view of the Tiber valley. The hostel has 14 ample rooms with private bathrooms: double rooms, family rooms with up to 5 beds, and dorms with bunk beds for 4-6 people.
The Magliano Sabina ecoHostel provides his guests several spaces for socialization and entertainment, places where to share travel anecdotes or drink coffee and concentrate while reading.
- Common Area
- Equipped Area in the Hostel Garden
- Kids Playground
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Wi-Fi free throughout the Facility
- Breakfast at One of the Local Partner Cafés
- Luggage Deposit Upon Arrival
- Detached Public Parking
- 24h Assistance
- Credit Card Payments
- Entrance to the Civic Museum
- Book Crossing
- Electric Bikes
- Charging station
- Boiler and Microwave Oven in Common Spaces
- Steam Iron
- Holiday Packages
- Courses (Theatre, Cooking, etc.)
- Customized Experiences
- Youth, Summer and Sports Camps
- Reception Open from 08:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and from 03:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m.
The Magliano Sabina ecoHostel is an active and essential part of the town life. Shared spaces are the perfect location for the promotion of cultural activities, meetings, and workshops.
The hostel supports local and international artists, poets, filmmakers, and musicians. We believe in the exchange of innovative ideas and for this reason the schedule of events organised within the structure is always rich. We therefore welcome and exhort the hostel guests to attend and participate in these events.