The hostel is for everybody, either single travellers or groups
The Magliano Sabina ecoHostel is the ideal place for people searching for a convenient and pleasant location: independent travellers, couples, families, groups of young people, backpackers, sport teams, cuisine lovers, etc.
Are you looking for some kind of workshop or class or themed cooking lesson? You are part of a sport team and would like to organize youth or adult summer camps?
What the ecoHostel and the town of Magliano Sabina offer to groups:
- Accommodation for up to 50 people
- Room and Board
- Local Chefs
- Cooking Workshops with access to Professional Kitchen
- Sports Camps(Accommodation +Access to Sport Facilities)
- Indoor Volleyball Court
- Basketball Court
- Regulation Size Football Field
- Synthetic Football Field
- Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Gymnastics, Martial Arts Classes/Lessons/Courses
- Treks and Bicycle Tours Organized by a Local Tourist Guide
- Open Air Activities at the Near Pinewood
- Theatre Classes and Access to Manlio Town Theatre
Get off the A1 motorway and come to the ecoHostel in the earth of Magliano Sabina
Easy to reach, both by car and train, the right location for innumerable activities and a starting point for countless adventures
From the highway -Take the Magliano Sabina A1 motorway exit and then proceed to the right for 2 km, turn left at the intersection and follow road signs to town for 3 km. From Via Flaminia (around km 64) – Turn at the intersection and continue for 3 km following signs to town
10 minutes’ drive from the CIvita Castellana/Magliano Sabina Train Station (FR1 Fiumicino Airport-Orte Line). The station provides direct links from Magliano Sabina to Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport and Rome.
Where – Distances
The hostel is located in the town centre of Magliano Sabina (Italia), via Mariano Falconi, 2 (piazzale Umberto I).
Roma 35 km, Narni 20 km, Viterbo 40 km, Orvieto 60 km, Todi 70 km, Spoleto 70 km, Assisi 100 km, Perugia 110 km, Firenze 200 km